Friday, January 23, 2009

THE .MONEEN. PROJECT


Well, I thought I would have much more blog entries in regards to the Moneen project, But I just found out I'm lazy when it comes to this sort of crap. Me and the others have been super duper busy over the last 4 or 5 months. writing out scripts or "story treatments" as some like to call it. rough story boards , good story boards, revised story boards have all been completed. we have ironed out the kinks in the timing the pacing , filled out the "THE DOPE SHEETS". .........Arghhh......rough lieca reel s after effects , pencils mouse pads cameras light bulbs paper coffee snow sleep timing email perspective you tube , David lee Roth , sweaty man bulge, power slide.

AND SO IT BEGINS ....... actual animation. Ive been animating a mad man if a mad man could animate. in total we have about 12 to 15 scenes rough animated through, and I plan on starting some clean up this week end.

FUN TIMES!

here is the title slate I did for PORK CHOP ANIMATION. you find it to be slightly familiar


Just in case your wandering the animation we are working on is 2-D hand drawn frame for frame, none of that flash crap.

No comments: